The IT Manager Maria coordinates and proposes the company’s IT strategy. Maria updates and develops the company’s operating system. She uses the Factory Data Box method to optimize and secure the company’s data.
- Choose and monitor IT service providers and suppliers
- Choose the right settings for IT solutions (to evolve in line with future changes, according to the company’s strategy, etc.)
- Secure IT installations and access
- Overseeing all technology operations and evaluating them according to established goals.
- Responsible for overseeing the technical infrastructure within an organization
- Manage and supervise an organization’s technical operations
- Designs and implements IT strategies and infrastructure
- Manage all technology components of the business
- Running regular checks on network and data security