In a company, the customer procurement support plays a key role. She works with several departments. Michelle, in the first instance, ensures the follow-up, management of quotations and orders from the company’s customers. She actively participates in the growth of the turnover. In this position, she is responsible for :
- manage a customer portfolio
- monitor commercial conditions and invoicing
- coordinate orders and handling customer complaints
customer support specialist
customer support jobs
customer support specialist salary
customer support associate
customer support analyst
customer support coordinator
customer support director
customer support engineer salary
customer support experience
job description customer support manager
job description customer support executive
job description customer support engineer
job description customer support representative
job description customer support officer
job description technical support
job description technical support engineer
job description technical support manager
job description customer service
job description customer service manager
job description customer service assistant
job description customer service agent
job description customer service associate
Job Summary: The Customer Supply Technician is responsible for managing the supply and demand of products for our customers. The technician will be responsible for receiving customer orders, preparing products for shipment, and ensuring timely delivery to customers. The technician will also be responsible for managing inventory levels and ensuring that products are stocked and ready for delivery.
- Receive and process customer orders
- Prepare products for shipment to customers
- Ensure timely delivery of products to customers
- Manage inventory levels and ensure adequate stock is available for delivery
- Monitor and track shipments to ensure delivery is completed on time
- Communicate with customers to provide updates on order status and delivery schedules
- Collaborate with other teams, such as logistics and production, to ensure timely delivery of products
- Identify and resolve any issues or discrepancies in product delivery or inventory management
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, as well as regulatory requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in supply chain or logistics preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment, such as forklifts, hand trucks, and pallet jacks
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects up to 50 pounds
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and is not an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with it.
As a Customer Supply Technician in an industrial company, you can strengthen your skills and knowledge by undertaking the following professional training:
- Supply Chain Management: Supply chain management is the backbone of the industrial sector, and it is essential for a Customer Supply Technician to have a solid understanding of it. Professional training in this area can help you understand the different stages of supply chain management, including procurement, production, transportation, warehousing, and distribution.
- Inventory Management: As a Customer Supply Technician, you will be responsible for managing inventory levels, including ordering, receiving, and storing materials. Professional training in inventory management can help you understand the best practices for inventory control, forecasting demand, and optimizing inventory levels.
- Logistics and Transportation: Logistics and transportation are critical components of the industrial supply chain, and a good understanding of these areas can help you ensure timely delivery of materials to customers. Professional training in logistics and transportation can help you learn about different modes of transportation, logistics planning, and execution, and regulatory compliance.
- Customer Service: As a Customer Supply Technician, you will be the primary point of contact between the company and its customers. Professional training in customer service can help you develop effective communication skills, problem-solving skills, and the ability to handle customer complaints and inquiries.
- Quality Control: Quality control is an essential aspect of the industrial supply chain, and it is crucial to ensure that the materials supplied to customers meet their quality requirements. Professional training in quality control can help you understand the best practices for quality control, including inspection, testing, and auditing.
By taking these professional training courses, you can improve your skills and knowledge as a Customer Supply Technician and increase your value to potential employers. Additionally, you can gain the confidence to pursue career opportunities with various companies in the industrial sector.